Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Grade

In all honesty, it does not seem like enough time has gone by for my sweet little bean to be heading off to first grade! Isn't she the cutest thing ever? (Yes, I realize as her momma I'm a bit biased).

Today was day 3 of school for her. Her favorite friend is not in her class this year, but she's managing just fine with some other kids she knew from Kindergarten and making new friends. She let me know today that she's not afraid to shake her teacher's hand anymore (a morning ritual for the teacher) and she comes home and says that school is "great" (with added enthusiasm). She loves riding her bike to school with her favorite friend and she looks forward to lunch time (mom packs the best stuff!). I suspect this year will be a breeze!





1 comment:

  1. She is too cute, Mindy. I hope she is having a great year so far.

    ReplyDelete