Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkins 2012

Today we went to the pumpkin patch near our house for the boy scouts.  This is Wyatt's second year as a scout.  We saw lots of giant pumpkins. 
 
Don't say it.  I know he's handsome.  He's also so very sweet and sentimental. He's been waiting for this day for a long time! He remembers having such a good time last year:)
Even the "little" brother had a great time on the rides.  Yes, he is hogging the spinning wheel and loving it.  Rylee and Wyatt are having more fun than they show, I promise. 
 
Code for "I love you". Our favorite thing.  {Thanks Aunt JOJO}
 

Calvin drank some hot chocolate.  He looks different now, I just can't put my finger on it....
 
These are just a few of our favorite photos.  We hope you like them:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment