Saturday, July 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

This is how lame I've been at blogging. My friend Sheri tagged me about 6 weeks ago, and here I am, just getting around to participating! Better late than never, right?



What was I doing 10 years ago?
I just had my 20th birthday. I was single, without children. Working.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Wasa crackers with Laughing cow cheese and turkey
2. Fruit.
3. Popcorn.
4. Cheese
5. Edamame

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Get out of my jammies.
2. Finish Joni's Birthday present.
3. Blog.
4. Workout.
5. Nap.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off every single I have.
2. Vacation. ALOT.
3. Invest.

Five jobs I've had:
1. Blizzard Technician
2. Food Server
3. Massage Therapist
4. Hostess
5. Office work on campus

Five of my bad habits:
1. Being irritable.
2. Eating candy when I'm stressed.
3. Drinking too much soda.
4. Speeding.
5. Not calling my friends often enough.

Five places I have lived:
1. Oakridge Oregon
2. Portland Oregon
3. Las Vegas Nevada
4. Seaside Oregon
5. Gearhart Oregon

Now, I'm supposed to tag 5 people.

1. Tiffany
2. Kelly
3. Evonne
4. Jenney
5. Lelia

No comments:

Post a Comment